Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jennifer Hudson's Album Release Celebration



Her new album drops today (March 22) and Jennifer Hudson celebrated with a festive release party at Tenjune in NYC on Monday night (March 21).

The “American Idol” alum joined up with producer Clive Davis and a group of loved ones as she readied for her "I Remember Me" disc to be made available to the public.

The celebratory affair followed a busy day for Jennifer, as she performed her hits as part of the Spring Concert Series on "Good Morning America". Meanwhile, during a recent interview with MTV, Miss Hudson explained everything that went into making the album, including the past 29 years of her life.

"I decided to name the album I Remember Me 'cause I feel like, in 29 years, I've lived four different lives and there's nothing the same as it was 10 years ago for me today, and so that's where it came from."

"I feel like my life is different chapters of a book. It's like, OK, what's going to happen in this next chapter or this chapter is completely different than the first one, so that's why [it's called I Remember Me]."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono