Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Courteney Cox & David Arquette's "Scream 4" Interview



Their marriage is definitely on the rocks, and Courteney Cox and David Arquette don’t look to be resolving things in the foreseeable future.

But they looked as happy as ever last year when filming and interview while working on their new movie “Scream 4” together.

Cox told press, "[Director Wes Craven has] done so many scary movies, and I'll say, 'Wes, now what do you think? How would I react if someone came up behind me with a knife, and they stabbed me?' And he's like, 'You know, Courteney, it's never happened to me.'" She continued, "I'm just thinking, 'Okay, well, what about the 80 movies that you've made? How did it go with those people?' [Wes is] just funny, really funny."

Costar Neve Campbell noted that Courteney and David were awesome to work with. "It's fun working with Courteney and David -- I think they're hilarious together. Their characters are sweet and wonderful and funny in a lot of ways."

"Coming back the first day, I was just very excited to see everyone; I was really psyched to see Courteney and David and Wes and the crew, and we're very much like a family now. Sidney, Gale, Dewey, I think they're characters that audiences are fond of and we are fond of."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono