Monday, February 21, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: I Felt Disgusted After Losing Virginity at Age 14



Khloe Kardashian remembers exactly what she felt like after she lost her virginity to an 18-year-old guy at age 14 -- she felt "disgusted." The reality TV starlet opened up about the experience on 'The View' Monday.
Looking back, I think that's not a normal thing," Kardashian, 26, admitted. She said she almost felt "conned" by the older man. "Well, not conned, but persuaded, because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever," she explained.

She also described how she felt afterward. "I felt so disgusted with myself," she revealed. "I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."

The married celebrity then took the opportunity to address her younger fans. "I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterward."

Kardashian married basketball star Lamar Odom last September. She's currently promoting her new book, 'Kardashian Konfidential,' which she co-wrote with sisters Kim and Kourtney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono