Friday, March 18, 2011

Selena Gomez Bids Farewell to the Big Apple



Having finally wrapped up her Big Apple press tour, Selena Gomez was spotted prepping to jet out of New York City on Thursday (March 17).

The "Wizards of Waverly Place" cutie sported a comfy casual ensemble with a red scarf as she passed through the terminal at JFK Airport ahead of the afternoon departure. Having made numerous stops for interviews during the past week, Selena dropped by MTV Studios to talk about her newly released single "Who Says" on Wednesday night.

Talking about the lyrics, Gomez dished, "The original layout of my album was, I wasn't going to release one for a while. But I heard 'Who Says,' and I thought it was amazing, and it completely inspired me."

Continuing on about her latest musical offering, the 18-year-old said, "I felt like my fans need this song right now. So I thought it was a sweet message. With bullying, with cyberbullying, with all the negativity that is in high school and dealing with things, you're already trying to figure out who you are; it doesn't help when people are constantly trying to tear you down. And I'm dealing with it, of course. I'm going through it as well."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono