Saturday, March 26, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor’s Secret About James Dean



They starred together in 1956’s “Giant” and Elizabeth Taylor held a lifelong secret about James Dean that was just released.

The late actress, who passed away this week, told journalist Kevin Sessums that he had to keep the secret under wraps until after she died. Taylor explained, “I loved Jimmy. I’m going to tell you something, but it’s off the record until i die. OK?”

She continued, "When Jimmy was 11 and his mother passed away, he began to be molested by his minister. I think that haunted him the rest of his life. In fact, I know it did. We talked about it a lot. During Giant we'd stay up nights and talk and talk, and that was one of the things he confessed to me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono