Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chris Brown Takes Flight in Richmond



He’s always on the go, and earlier today (March 25) Chris Brown was spotted catching a flight at Richmond International Airport in Richmond, Virginia.

The “No Air” singer was joined by his girlfriend Karrueche Tran as he strolled through the terminal, laughing at a joke along the way. As for his outburst on “Good Morning America” earlier this week, Chris explained that he’s sorry, and just needed to blow off some steam.

“First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked, and was disappointed at my actions. Because I’m disappointed in the way I acted.”

“I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono