Thursday, March 24, 2011

Britney Spears' Shopping Session with the Boys



As her big album release/promotional efforts near, Britney Spears enjoyed downtime by going shopping with the boys in Calabasas, CA on Wednesday (March 23).

The "Hold It Against Me" singer walked alongside Sean Preston as a staffer toted Jayden James while the group browsed through the clothing offerings at the local mall's Gymboree store.

As for her new music on the way, "Femme Fatale" is set to be released for purchase next Tuesday , March 29th. Of the effort, Spears recently told Rolling Stone, "I wanted it to sound different from everything else out right now. I also wanted to experiment with all the different types of music I love, which is why you hear a mixture of pop, hip-hop and dance throughout the album. I also really wanted to play with my voice and change up my sound here and there, which was really fun."

Britney also mentioned, "I only wanted songs that I immediately connected to. I also wanted to make sure that this album was completely different from Circus or anything else I had ever recorded. I love Circus, but I wanted something darker and edgier. I also wanted to make an album and didn't want to just record a bunch of songs and put them together. I think Femme Fatale is really connected from start to finish."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono