Friday, February 25, 2011

Sharon Stone’s Stalker Drama



She’s fearful for her life after Bradly Gooden broke into her home and waited for her, and now Sharon Stone has obtained a restraining order.

The “Basic Instinct” actress claimed, "I am in fear from Mr. Gooden for my personal safety, and that of those around me, including especially my children and family, as well as my friends and employees."

Further serving to condemn himself, Gooden told police, “It’s now my house... I live here.” He has also claimed he’s the son of Hilary Clinton and wrote “The King’s Speech” when he was 2 years old. When cops found him in Stone’s residence earlier this month, Bradly said he’d traveled from Ohio because his mother (Clinton) had bought him Sharon’s house as a present.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono