Monday, February 21, 2011

Lady Gaga ends up in theater



The chameleon singer Lady Gaga, who last Sunday won three Grammy Awards, said today that at some point in her career end up doing theater because she is “intended” to it. The artist, 24 years old, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, sided today on “The Morning Mash Up” radio station SiriusX which recognized that the future would the leap to Hollywood. “I think at some point yes I will. I think I am meant in any way to that screen,” said Gaga, who nonetheless hopes that if they ever make a movie about his life as the actress Marisa Tomei in charge of interpreting.

“I am a big fan of Marisa Tomei. All my friends call me Maria when I get angry because my New York accent comes out of my body and start to chew gum with force,” she said.

Tomei Gaga as both were born in New York and has Italian ancestry, although the actress won an Oscar for “My Cousin Vinny” (1992), 46, nearly doubles the age of the singer. With regard to your diet to stay thin, the singer explained that daily exercise and practice yoga a lot, but also confessed to being habitual consumer of whiskey.

“I live my life the way I want and creatively. I like to drink whiskey and other things when I’m working,” she said and joked with the name of your diet, which he called “that of the drunk.”

Lady Gaga won three awards in the latest edition of the Grammys on Sunday in Los Angeles for Best Short Music Video, Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, both for “Bad Romance” and Best Pop Vocal Album for “The Fame Monster “.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono