Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Katy Perry: ‘Tour is IOU for fans’



Katy Perry has revealed that she considers her forthcoming ‘California Dreams’ tour to be an “IOU” to her dedicated fans.
The popstar told Zap2It that she has already started working out for the high-energy dates, which will begin next month in Portugal.

“It’s like training for the Olympics,” she explained. “I’m off to the gym to build stamina… and I hate working out, but I have to go, because this is a really energetic show.” She continued: “It’s not like I’m going to make my fortune off of touring; I’m basically doing this as a big IOU for all the love and support I’ve gotten.
“I need to go shake some hands and kiss some people.”
Perry also expressed excitement over her performance at this year’s Grammy Awards on February 13.
“I’m going to do a really cool, heartfelt song that I really love, and show a different side,” she teased.
“I think I’ll do a medley of sorts, too, but not too much. It’ll be quite a surprise.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono