Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Irina Shayk: E! Studios Sexy



Stepping out for a media appearance, Irina Shayk was spotted at E! Studios in Los Angeles yesterday (February 22).

The 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover model chatted with two male friends as she strolled out to her car, sporting unshaven legs and a high-cut skirt.

In related news, Irina has reportedly received complaints from her neighbors for prancing around her apartment naked and not having any curtains to contain her modesty. She explained, “Two weeks ago my doorman called me and said 'Irina, I'm so sorry to tell you this but your neighbor is complaining that you don't have curtains in your apartment.’ I had to put curtains up in my apartment. I don't know what they saw, but they were complaining.”

Enjoy the pictures of Irina Shayk out at E! studios (February 22).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono