Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emily Blunt finds the perfect art



Emily Blunt spoke to the media from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel New York, precisely where the actress met Matt Damon for the first time. Recalling that meeting, the actress admits that “the chemistry was instant, I felt as if we knew of another life, everything was very easy, very natural. Yes I think there are people that have an immediate connection and Matt is one of them. “ And while the chemistry between two actors in the destination agents makes sparks fly on the big screen, the process of obtaining the paper was not easy for Emily. “When I read the script and found out they were doing the casting for the role of Elise, my character, I told my agent to please get me a chance. But they would not give it to me because they were only doing casting for dancers. “

Emily Blunt on screen is radiant, but the work and effort we put this paper was remarkable, especially since Elise embody a lot of work involved “physical.” “Matt Damon said that if I had the opportunity to work really hard to make the character work. Elise is a contemporary dancer and so wanted someone with that experience, but eventually realized that above all was important the chemistry between the two protagonists and that it was easier for an actress to learn to dance than to have a great dancer who did not interpret, and I stayed. “

To prepare your character, Emily had to learn to dance but only had eight weeks to do it. “It was a very hard process. I had to take lessons at Cedar Lake, the dance company that appears in the film. And I made it easy. They made me work day and night, it was a very rigorous. For eight weeks I did nothing but dance, eat healthy and not drink a drop of alcohol, with what I like! But it was worth and now I appreciate how demanding it were me I think the result is very worthy. ” Emily, who turned 28 a few days ago, is married to the star of the hit television series The Office, John Krasinski.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono