Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amber Portwood Talks Nude Photo Leak



If you didn’t know who she was earlier this week, there’s a good chance you've now managed to hear about Amber Portwood.

Nude photos of the MTV's “Teen Mom” star were leaked onto the internet yesterday (February 24), and earlier today she announced her plans to sue the person who stole them.

"I've never given anything to anybody. I wouldn't do that," she says. "I know 100 percent who did it, and I'm going to go after them full force." The angry young mom added, "Those pics were taken for personal reasons. I didn't send them to anyone. I didn't take them for sexual reasons. This is embarrassing enough. It's just weird. The person who did this is f***ed."

Ruling out the possibility of the picture thief being ex baby daddy, Gary, Amber told, "He wasn't around me because of the no contact order when I took those pictures, but there were a bunch of people who were and I'm sure I know who it was."

Enjoy the pictures of Amber Portwood out in Anderson, Indiana (February 25).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono