Friday, February 25, 2011

Amanda Seyfried's Interview March 2011 Feature



Showing off her seductive side, Amanda Seyfried is featured in the March 2011 issue of Interview magazine.

Hitting newsstands this week, the "Little Red Riding Hood" hottie partook in a breathtaking photo shoot to accompany an interview given by her "Now" co-star Justin Timberlake.

Making for quite the interesting Q&A, some highlights from the Interview column are as follows:

Justin: TIMBERLAKE: I would imagine that it’s hard to do something like a Little Red Riding Hood adaptation because that story could be interpreted in so many different ways. Amanda: I know, and what we’ve done is just one way. We’re just telling a story—our version of the story. It’s not everybody’s version of the story, but it’s the way we wanted to make it, and therefore, there it is. If you don’t like it, then tough. [laughs] Plus, Twilight doesn’t have Gary Oldman, now does it?

Justin: Were you always into the arts? Or was that something that you got into as a teenager?

Amanda: I went to art school when I was little. I took ballet lessons. I played a little kick ball. I was sort of into everything because I had too much energy and I didn’t know where to put it. When I was a preteen, I got into singing, and became really obsessed with it. But then, of course, that didn’t work out.

Justin: So it’s not just singing that you’re into, but actually writing music as well?

Amanda: I do enjoy the writing. I have written some songs, but I would really call what I’ve done poetry at the end of the day, because I’ll sit with my guitar for hours and hours on end for, like, a week and then I won’t touch it for a month. I also just have no confidence. And you know what? I don’t have time, because I’d rather be doing other things, like knitting.

Justin: Do you play any other instruments? Or just guitar?

Amanda: Guitar. I have a piano and I have a viola. I’m not going to tell you whether or not I can play it, but I do have one.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

celebrity hot news. posted by Defri Wicaksono